I really do believe this is right.
Also did you know that the opposite of bitterness is thankfulness and being thankful gets rid of the bitterness.
Make yourself a coffee and sit down with your favourite bible version. Maybe read a Psalm for a bit of faith and just think of the good things in your life and say thankyou to God for them and why you like them.
This will be satisfying and enjoyable if done right:
– “Jesus, thankyou for your steadfast love in giving me this house after I was homeless before, I am so happy to have a roof and warmth. Even if I am alone this Christmas, you are with me always”.
– “Jesus, thankyou for coffee lattes that are delicous and they do not cost much”.
– “Thankyou for chocolate, it is a rather nice thing, I am so thankful that we are in an easy country.”
– “Jesus thankyou for my warm snuggly dressing gown and slippers, they help me to be cosy”.
– “Jesus thankyou that I have you as my closest friend who holds me by my right hand. I know I am homeless, but let’s layer up and have a coffee and a prayer in the tent”.
– Think of your own ones. Maybe for your family or for you health but remember to say why you like it so that it works and say thankyou.
Selah…. shalom 🍰
P.S don’t drink too much caffeine. Be sensible please.