I give advice on Worthy Christian Forums website too.
I struggle with Seasonal Affective Disorder over Winter so please forgive me if I snarl like a zombie. Someone recommended that I should do gentle purring instead. Only being silly but I do get SAD.
I am an abuse victim and run half marathons for survivors.org.uk.
I have been put on medication due to the torment in my mind. This has caused additional problems therefore I meditate and it helps.
- I do cycling and running daily to keep fit and healthy. I have done the last three Chesterfield half-marathons for charity and have signed up for the 2020 Chesterfield half-marathon. I have done 10k races recently and have registered for more.
- I do mindfullness for my mental health.
- I have lots of fruit and veg. I love jackets potatoes lol.
- I do pilates for my core and chin ups for my upper body strength.
- I volunteer at a charity shop.
- I think the NHS is very good and have been a great help with my mental health. I am a high functioning patient.
The pain has brought me closer to God and I have mostly come to know Jesus in suffering.
I believe that if you are going to help somebody suffering, then you should have been through it yourself. Then you understand.
Jesus went through everything for us, so He is the best person to help us and He is God.