If you are homeless, then after trusting in Jesus as your only Lord to protect you, mindfullness can be amazing to help you thrive and not just survive.
Mindfullness is a bit like meditation.
Chesterfield homeless, I want to give you so much food that you look twice as fat and happy as Buddha shown below (this is my aim):
I use mindfullness for my mental health problems and it really works.
Buddha did metitation and he really knew how to chill out and if you are homeless then you can use it too.
Mindfullness which is meditation, can relax your mind. You can then make more complete decisions in order to thrive and not just survive e.g. having a delicious £1 latte, rollie and mini bible read in the morning while watching the sun rise wearing warm clothes.
You breathe a relaxed satisfied hmmm as you have your belongings sorted out as they are spread around in secret stashes that you remember.
Once you have wrapped up well try mindfullness. Mindfullness and staying still will make your temperature drop a little bit so be ready.
Find a quiet spot in some woods or the park and get comfy. Then say a quick prayer to Jesus so that your mind is protected for your chill out time.
- Get ready. Sit and relax your body for a couple of minutes. If you feel agitated then count down from 10 seconds or do 3 deep but slow breathes in and out.
- Now relax your whole body and bring your focus to your feet. Let all the tensions go out from your feet until there is no tension at all.
- Now do your ankles, shins and knees.
- All your body parts all the way up to your hooter and head.
- Now relax your whole body, sit and feel good for a while.
- You feel like a slothe. Calm and ready to slowly do your next move in order to help yourself e.g. getting a tent donated to you 🙂
Ultimately, Jesus controls how we feel, and He does not want us all tensed up and unhappy. He loves you and wants the best for you remember.
Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad. Proverbs 12:25 ESV (English Standard Version bible)