People are desperate and afraid because of Brexit therefore they turn to unhealthy things like witchcraft for hope and protection.
Look at the media for clues e.g. I saw the “Take a Break” magazine cover the other day and it is riddled with it. Spells, horoscopes, horror films and more! This will rot your soul and take away your hope instead.
Not that it is wrong to take a break and relax 🙂
Witchcraft is detestable to God and it hurts kids and breaks up relationships. It makes God furious (Jesus), it ruins peoples lives (Others) and it steals your soul (You). It hurts the JOY in this world and I hate it with a passion.
How to defend yourself:
- Praise Jesus. Praise is the highest level of faith.
- Read your bible. Faith comes through hearing and hearing through the word of God. Jesus is the Word.
- Serve God in actions. This really helps as it gives you the breastplate of righteousness.
- Get yourself wisdom and understanding. Understanding cuts through the lies of witchcraft like a hot knife through butter.
- Sensibly listen to Christian heavy metal like “Seventh day slumber”, do some press ups and have some frickin courage!
- Learn about spiritual warfare from very trust worthy sources and become a spiritual soldier.
Example of withcraft abuse from neighbour:
Neighbour looks over the fence of your house, pretends not to see you and then gives you subtle verbal abuse after you say hello e.g. a condescending but polite pronouciation of your name. Witches are clever and use psychology. Later in conversation they subtly remind you of a failure you made at work this week. Your esteem is low now. Witch says to you “here take this turkish delight, I don’t like it”.
You back inside and leave the sweets on the kitchen unit for few hours as you think about the job failure and your neighbour also as you sit on a kitchen chair looking at the sweets.
She has a spiritual connection to you through an object now and can plant whispers in your mind e.g. drink alcohol to escape the hurt of the job failure. Every day she talks to you over the fence and it gets deeper and deeper until the pile of empty bottles of gin gets higher and higher.
Tommy does not have a Dad anymore.
This is illegal in Israel.
Proverbs 4:18-19 ESV “But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day. The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.”
What better way to end the day than by raising your imaginary Moses staff, praising Jesus and asking for all the enemies seeds sown at night to not take root so that the world will be a better place for the gospel tomorrow.