I have been walking round my home town recently and I am happy to say that I have been more relaxed about the recent zombie outbreak. Morag and Slemmith seem to be getting on better now.
However some bloaters seem to have escaped the barricade.
A good diet with clever ways to do it:
- If you are homeless then get bananas for a soft Potassium happiness boost. Get a good multi-vitamin box too and see it help in a short while. Decaf coffees, tea and snuggly hot chocolates so you can sleep when you need to.
- Lots of water (this applies to everyone). N.B; if your not homeless then give the above to the homeless and get karma for your philanphrophic banana (not that we get to heaven that way).
- Jacket spud with tuna mayo and salad done right can make you feel strong.
- Look at the colours of the adverts in your food items. Naughty companies choose red and white e.g. see how England pasted it’s flag over William Wallis’s Scotland flag. Learn other colours too and have a relaxing brew. N.B; this is not always true therefore discern other ways too.
- Please choose organic as it helps the animals, gives you more nutrients to feel good and if you choose right then honest companies benefit. Such companies having more money and thus influence will bring a practical sort of karma to you.
- Eat your greens and have smoothies. Boil sprouts and have them with something or blanc them and freeze for later. They make you feel great and if you collect the water after, you can choose to drink it for a turbo boost (can freeze this separately too).
- Read the labels. Choose products with high amounts of the ingredients you need e.g. B vitamins if you are tired or your mental health is wobbling. Work out what you need. Too much sugar is bad for mental health.
- Choose products that have low amounts of what does not help you e.g. gluten if you get Irritable Bowell Syndrome (IBS).
- Chocolate when you are down. I would never deprive you of this 🙂
- Alternatives like Macha green tea and other unusual foods can be very beneficial i.e. green tea has lots of ant-oxidents. A 2:5 week fasting or vegetarian diet maybe. Research the benefits.
- Filtered water at home. Does not have to be a pricey device.
- Get your protein. Nuts and other alternatives if you are a vegetarian. Again, organic is best.
- Orange juice decanted into plastic bottles and then frozen to have with a boiled egg in the morning (scramble if you get IBS). The vitamins will help you get the protein.
Do the above and see how much better you feel. You will be surprised.
I did this and you should too as you can eat healthy and be without joy (above and below is recommended though):
Matthew 6:33 ESV
“But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.”